Hope Charitable Foundation
Terms & Conditions
The website www.hopecharitablefoundation.org.au is an information service offered by our organisation (Hope Charitable Foundation). Hope Charitable Foundation recommends you consult the most recent version of this User Agreement each time you view the website.
Please do not use the website if you do not agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
- Acknowledge that the information on this website is provided “as is” for general information only.
- Hope Charitable Foundation makes no warranties of any kind regarding this website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness and reliability, currency or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the server that makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree not to sue for any expenses, damages, or losses arising from a transaction or activity, Hope Charitable Foundation and its Directors and employees from all claims arising out of, or related to, your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or another website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights.
- At no time will Hope Charitable Foundation or the authors of information to this website be accountable to you or anyone else for any decision made, or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages.
Hope Charitable Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
Hope Charitable Foundation links to other websites
Hope Charitable Foundation may provide links to other websites which meet agreed criteria. However, these websites are not under control of Hope Charitable Foundation. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) which does not contain www.hopecharitablefoundation.org.au is such a website. These links are not intended as an endorsement by Hope Charitable Foundation of the organisation or individual operating the website, or a assurance of any type regarding the website or the content it contains.
The opinions and recommendations within linked websites are not necessarily those of Hope Charitable Foundation or endorsed by Hope Charitable Foundation.
Links to Hope Charitable Foundation Website
You may provide a hypertext link to this website on another website, provided:
- the link must “point” to the URL https://www.hopecharitablefoundation.org.au and not to other pages within the website
- the goodwill associated with Hope Charitable Foundation’s name and trademarks must not be damaged or defamed by the appearance, position and other aspects of the link
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than Hope Charitable Foundation is associated with or sponsored by Hope Charitable Foundation and
- the link, when activated by a user, must display the website full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website.
The works of authorship contained in this website, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned or licensed by Hope Charitable Foundation, and may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored by subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Hope Charitable Foundation’s prior written consent.
The privacy and identity of visitors to this website will be respected and any information provided to Hope Charitable Foundation via this website will be kept confidential.
All transactions are in Australian Dollars.
If you believe there has been an error with your donation, please notify us directly on 0455 955 530 and confirm in writing or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can resolve your query quickly. If you are not satisfied with the outcome you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.